HOKA produces premium performance footwear for athletes of all types. The company was founded by Nicolas Mermoud and Jean-Luc Diard, in 2010. Born in the mountains, HOKA shoes were initially distinguished by their oversized midsoles; today they are designed with the same enhanced cushioning, inherent stability and problem-solving inspiration to meet the running, walking, fitness and outdoor needs of a wide variety of users. With a bold and often unexpected approach, HOKA empowers athletes of all levels to feel like they can fly.
Designed for both backtrails and city streets, the Challenger Low GORE-TEX features a waterproof Nubuck leather upper and a GORE-TEX bootie that’s designed to defy the elements. Featuring an all-terrain outsole with 4mm sticky rubber lugs, this versatile shoe delivers a soft, cushioned feel. Whether running, hiking, or trekking, the Challenger Low GORE-TEX supplies a smooth ride no matter the miles.
• Waterproof Nubuck leather upper and GORE-TEX
bootie provide a premium
and complete barrier from a variety of weather
• Molded eye-row offers additional support and
strength to ensure a secure lockdown
• Stitched midfoot “seatbelt” provides additional
• Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
• Lightweight and oversized EVA midsole
provides signature HOKA cushioning
• CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing
and absorbs impact points
• 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
• Pod-like outsole design