HOKA produces premium performance footwear for athletes of all types. The company was founded by Nicolas Mermoud and Jean-Luc Diard, in 2010. Born in the mountains, HOKA shoes were initially distinguished by their oversized midsoles; today they are designed with the same enhanced cushioning, inherent stability and problem-solving inspiration to meet the running, walking, fitness and outdoor needs of a wide variety of users. With a bold and often unexpected approach, HOKA empowers athletes of all levels to feel like they can fly.
The shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA could be, the Clifton 7 joins the awardwinning Clifton family. Building on the Clifton’s best-loved qualities, the “7” continues to deliver the perfect combination of soft and light. Crafted with the same midsole and ride characteristics, the Clifton 7 features a streamlined silhouette and updated upper made from engineered mesh. Outfitted with a plush collar that eases Achilles pressure, this daily runner is equipped with an intuitive pull tab at the heel for easy on-and-off. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 7 .
• Open-engineered sandwich mesh construction
delivers the ultimate in breathable comfort
• Lightweight mesh gusset prevents tongue
• Reinforced eyestays provide
• New vertical pull tab for easy entry
• Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
• Full-compression EVA midsole provides
signature HOKA cushioning
• Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition
• Flat-waisted geometry provides
• Full ground contact designed for smooth and
• Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones