HOKA produces premium performance footwear for athletes of all types. The company was founded by Nicolas Mermoud and Jean-Luc Diard, in 2010. Born in the mountains, HOKA shoes were initially distinguished by their oversized midsoles; today they are designed with the same enhanced cushioning, inherent stability and problem-solving inspiration to meet the running, walking, fitness and outdoor needs of a wide variety of users. With a bold and often unexpected approach, HOKA empowers athletes of all levels to feel like they can fly.
The most cushioned shoe in the HOKA road-shoe lineup, the game-changing Bondi 7 delivers a
smooth, balanced ride over any distance. Engineered with the same full EVA midsole, breathable
mesh upper and signature Meta-Rocker technology as its predecessor, the Bondi 7 is updated with
a supremely plush collar. Made from ultra-soft memory foam designed to accommodate a narrower
heel, the collar conforms to a wide variety of ankles, cradling the Achilles in cushy comfort.
Unquestionably, the Bondi 7 will take you far and wide.
• Open-engineered mesh construction delivers
• Memory foam collar cradles ankle in
• TPU overlays offer additional midfoot structure
• Internal heel counter provides a supportive,
• Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole
• Refined early-stage Meta-Rocker for a
• Beveled heel design offers a smooth transition
and increased durability
• Rubber outsole minimizes weight and